How do I return an item?
Policies & Returns
- What is your satisfaction guarantee?
- How do I return items I am not satisfied with?
- What if the product is defective?
- What if there is a discrepancy in the order?
- Can I just send it back without contacting you?
- What else do I need to know about returning items?
What is your satisfaction guarantee?
We want you to be satisfied with every purchase. If at any time within the first 30 days of purchasing you are not 100% satisfied, simply contact us so we can help make it right. Contact us by email at email@example.com
Please note: Software is not eligible for return, with one exception of Dragon Medical Practice Edition* (See Below). No credits or refunds can be issued for open or already digitally delivered software. ALL RETURNS may be subject to a RE-Stocking Fee if the item was returned with damaged or missing packaging. Items that qualified for free shipping will be refunded less a ground shipping fee.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition Return Policy:
*The Dragon Medical Practice Edition desktop-based product line carries a 30-day return policy. Uninstalled, this product is eligible for a full refund, exchange, or store credit. If the product is downloaded and the software has been installed, there will be a 15% restocking fee. We will verify your license code for activation history with Nuance, if any activations are not properly released by uninstalling the software prior to return, we reserve the right to decline your request to return the Dragon Medical Practice Edition software. Your credit card will be refunded the difference, or you may elect to receive a check, store exchange, or store credit. Returns of Dragon Medical are not accepted if they fall within 30 days of a new version release.
We ask that you please:
- Keep all original packaging as you received it for at least 30 days for return purposes.
- Keep all products in new condition.
- Do not remove UPC codes. Boxes without UPC codes will be rejected.
Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging. The carton must be in original factory condition, including all components and other items originally packaged with the product: cables, inserts, software, manuals, registration and warranty cards etc. Linked promotional items must also be included. Do not write or mark on the packaging, contents or registration warranty cards.
How do I return items I am not satisfied with?
It's simple. Call us at: (813) 600-5087 and ask for the RMA Department, or, send us the following information by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your order number
- A very brief description of why you are returning the product
- How you would like to proceed - for example, would you like credit, or would you want to exchange for a different product?
- You will be responsible for the return shipping.
- A Service Representative will contact you with a return authorization number, and specific instructions to follow.
No return will be accepted without an RMA.
RMA's are valid for 10 days. Your returned package must arrive at our warehouse within the ten days.
What if the product is defective?
All products sold by VoiceToTextSolutions are new in box and fully covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Warranty periods vary by product and in most cases are covered up to one year. Manufacturers’ warranty cover repair or replacement of defective parts, subject to the conditions set forth by the manufacturer. Items that have been clearly misused, mishandled or abused are not eligible for warranty replacement. Warranty eligibility is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. Our goal is to correct the situation as quickly as possible. Please notify us of the defect within the first 30 days, so that we can issue an RMA number for the defective product and ship out the replacement. We're here to help.
If you discover the defect after you've had the product more than 30 days, we will do our best to handle the situation ourselves. However, some manufacturers require defective products be returned directly to them after 30 days. We will do our best to make this process as simple as possible. After 30 days, no returns for credit will be accepted. Remember, all returns must be accompanied by the RMA information. You can request an RMA by contacting us by email at email@example.com. Be sure to include your order number and other information. Open software can only be replaced with the same product. No credits will be issued for open software at any time.
What if there is a discrepancy with the order?
If you find any discrepancies with your order, please email or call us right away (firstname.lastname@example.org or (813) 600-5087. Under the 30-day satisfaction guarantee, VoicetoTextSolutions will ship the correct product to you right away.
Can I just send it back without contacting you?
No. We are here to help, but we cannot correct a situation we know nothing about. Please get a return authorization number from us first by phone or email. Products returned without authorization will be rejected, and shipped back to you at your cost.
What else do I need to know about returning items?
Please be sure to do the following:
- Ensure that the authorization number is clearly marked on the shipping box.
- Ship the product back in the same type of box that it was originally shipped in.
- Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging and the carton must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product: cables, software, manuals, registration and warranty cards etc.
- Linked promotional items must also be included.
- Do not write or mark the packaging, contents or registration warranty cards.
- Only products that are in new condition will be accepted for return. Incomplete shipments will be returned.
- If you have forgotten a part, notify us immediately.
Please Note: VoiceToTextSolutions cannot be held responsible for return packages until they are delivered to us, so please use a trackable and insured means of shipping or get Delivery Confirmation and insurance with USPS priority mail.