Release Date: December 7, 2020
This is a minor update to Fusion Narrate 3.0.0 with the following fixes and improvements.
- Fixed a display issue introduced in Fusion Narrate 3.0 where only the first letter of each shortcut would display on the Shortcuts Window if the Fusion Narrate client was previously shutdown with the Shortcuts Window minimized.
- Fixed an issue introduced in Fusion Narrate 3.0 where the Windows volume could be reset to a level of 0 after dictating into a non Direct Editor supported application. Note that the level is still temporarily set to 0 when a dictation is started.
- Fixed an issue in certain environments where a Vision Click shortcut capture could immediately be cancelled and not allow the user to select the image area.
- Fixed an issue introduced in Fusion Narrate 3.0 where "lateral.", "lateral,", and "lateral:" were replaced with the spelled out version of the punctuation: "lateral period", "lateral comma", and "lateral colon".
- Fixed an issue introduced in Fusion Narrate 3.0 where 'Start Shortcut' or 'Hey Dolbey' listen commands were being recognized too easily because of background noise. To remedy this, a confidence level is now applied when not pausing between saying 'Start Shortcut' or 'Hey Dolbey' and a shortcut name.
- Fixed an issue introduced in Fusion Narrate 3.0 where unwanted actions could be performed because of 'Start Shortcut' or 'Hey Dolbey' listen commands being recognized incorrectly while recording and no shortcuts or built-in commands were enabled during recording.
- Fixed an issue where a Remote Desktop session would not start when using a Connection Broker for load balancing and either the Fusion Narrate RDS Direct Channel or Fusion Narrate RDP Virtual Channel was installed on the local PC. This fix requires updating the corresponding MSI installer on the client devices.
- Fixed an issue introduced in Fusion Narrate 3.0 where log files were continually sent to the server when requested from the Administration Console while the Fusion Narrate client was running.